Thursday, February 21, 2008

Oh my god.

My friend S. got me the best - well, the funniest - birthday present ever.

It's a rap written and performed by Rap Master Maurice for the guy I was dating/seeing/whatever up until Valentine's day, when he disclosed he'd been seeing someone else, and the next day, when he brought her to the (small) bar/music venue where he knew I would be, and stayed all evening.

This is seriously hilarious and genius. Go to Rap Master Maurice's page. Once there, click on "A Lot of Nuts."

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Poptart said...

Yeah, I guess the whole thing is that someone pays him (in this case my friend, unbeknownst to me!) and then RMM just writes it, calls the person and then records it. Crazy!

Thanks - yep, I am heading to visit my friend Peter for 3 nights.

You definitely have to come to Chicago soon. I dunno about the making out, though...