Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So, it's been a while.


Me in a 5K run this season, looking geeky. How do some runners look good after 3 miles?

I dunno if this is a good thing or not, but I'm back in the blog mood. Facebook is fun, and can waste a helluva bunch of time, but I am feeling a bit more long-winded and need to sort of make a summer plan of accountability or I worry the good months will slip away.

Things I am worrying about lately:
- The final research paper I haven't finished (started) yet for my Milton class
- Cleaning my apartment and getting rid of stuff and making - then keeping - it liveable. (Can I do it?)
- Maybe moving in the fall, or trying to have them lower my rent or make some improvements already. It's really a hole.
- Work stuff, getting some more money and some help/an assistant. I'm too stressed there.
- Losing weight - about 30 pounds! Uncomfortable in most of my clothes.
- Running/jogging - I signed up for a half-marathon Aug. 2 (no triathlon this year) but still can't get motivated to run on anything near a regular basis, I just hate it so much. Thank goodness for the training group that starts in a couple of weeks.
- Guys, and finding myself a really good one, for once. Who likes me.

OK, more tomorrow.

2 comments:

Churlita said...

Hooray! I love it when you blog.

You look adorable in that pic.

I'm with you on many of those worries. Thank god I don't have to write a Milton research paper, though.

Poptart said...

Hi Churlita! Yea, my 1 reader, you are the best!