Sunday, August 05, 2007

Neglect

An interviewer I don't know, the Tim guy from Polyphonic Spree, Perry Ferrell, and Ted Leo at Lollapalooza Friday. And yes, Chicagoans, that's Jim DeRogatis's head.

Things I've been neglecting lately:
• My job and the people and data I manage
• My physical fitness* and arm transformation project *(beyond just the swimming)
• My messy apartment, desk at work, and teacher shelf in the art room
• My poor sweetybone pooch
• My $525 ticket from the City
• My $3000 bill from the IRS
• My scary-sounding car that needs an estimate, at the very least
• The friends I don't see at work or elsewhere
• This blog

The SPIN tent. My home for 2 days.

What I have been doing instead is:
• Working my ass off while at work on a CRAZY project/event we are doing that I volunteered to produce
• Thinking too much about a person I really shouldn't
• Adjusting to a new roommate, W (will give more details later)
• Trying unsuccessfully to deal with not having a computer at home
• Realizing I really can't go over 3 drinks per night, or else I will find myself with bad random bruises and a beat-up bike, and no memory of certain conversations
• Bartending at Lollapalooza's media area in a Southern Comfort - "SoCo with Lime!" - promo with SPIN magazine

The view I had for Spoon at the end of the evening on Saturday. Thanks T for leading me around.

2 comments:

Churlita said...

You are so much cooler than me. Although, now it sounds like you have the same tolerance for alcohol(or lack thereof) that I have.

Poptart said...

I am soooo not cool! yeah, my alcohol thing is really bad. I was a wreck. the bruises are still changing colors. Real pretty!