Sunday, July 29, 2007

Quick weekend update


This is my nephew Jake at some Golf Junior Amateur golf tourney with my bro-in law who works for USGA.

FRIDAY: Honky Tonk Happy Hour at the Empty Bottle. Rode bikes down with friend L (Hedley's mom), in from Madison. Rode back and had dinner with L and R. R cancelled on our ride for Sunday. Erg. Went to S's, let dogs play, tried to go to Mom's condo but there were no parking permits so had to take dog and go home at midnight.

SATURDAY: My car is officially undrivable. Cleaned apartment, cursed current lazy roommate. Took Lois to Mom's. walked with dogs in Lincoln Park, went to dinner with Mom, brother and sister and law. GREAT! Went to wonderful concert - The Swell Season. Went to bar after with friends H, S, A, R - L joined us. Then S & L and I went for pancakes at 2am. I am eating too much, not sleeping enough.

SUNDAY: Taught today. I have no roommate for August, so I will be broke. I will not be going out — just cleaning, and doing pushups, because my "good arm" project is starting NOW. Going swimming.

Over and out.

1 comment:

Churlita said...

Fun weekend. Drag about your car and no roommate. I hate money problems.