Friday, July 20, 2007

Quickie


Here's my concrete picnic with W (date #3; that's his knee) where we were among the 15,000 people at Millennium Park for the Decemberists + Grant Park Symphony show on Wednesday.


The concert was just OK, it rained on us, and I thought the orchestral arrangements were lame. Good peoplewatchin', though. Best part of the show was when the Decemberists just played their encore alone, like a regular show. (The date? Ehhh.)

More later. I am still computerless and only using a desktop from work. My laptop died with all my pictures and music still on it. They think it was the logic board. Uggggh.

xoxo

2 comments:

Churlita said...

Hearing that makes me want to make discs of all my photos and music. I'm so sorry that happened.

Poptart said...

seriously - or just get an ext. hard drive. I have learned many lessons....