Monday, July 09, 2007

Dangit!

The pool was closed again this morning. (Broken glass or something?) ERG! All I know is, now I am sitting here at work, unshowered (see, I shower after I swim), in my swimming suit under my clothes, without having exercised--and feeling scattered because of it. It's amazing how something can just start the day off so wrong. Also, walking from the closed pool to work (less than a block), I lost my favorite necklace. I saw it and then it was gone. I stood around looking for it on the sidewalk for about 10 minutes but gave up. No swim, no shower, no necklace.

There must be a message here somewhere.

2 comments:

Churlita said...

I hope your day got better. I hate it when the day starts out so badly.

Poptart said...

it got better, I think. oh yeah, once I showered at home at lunchtime it was much better! thanks!