Wednesday, July 25, 2007

oh no!

I don't know what happened, but my email pal M, the best new person I've met in a long, long time, has suddenly stopped emailing me. I know he's been online with time to kill twice today, because he was on and off of myspace, and I've even sent him the "are you offended by something I said?" email, and I still haven't heard back. He's usually emailing me about 10x a day. This feels so sucky. It's amazing how one little thing, one person who I didn't even know about a month or so ago, can have this devastating an effect on my mood.

Wah.

I am eating red licorice like there is no tomorrow. Maybe there isn't.

2 comments:

Churlita said...

Weird. You'd think he'd at least respond to that. I'm not always the best correspondent, but if someobody sent me an e-mail asking me if they offended me, I'd respond.

Poptart said...

Well, it was weird email day or something. He wrote back, it just bounced back or something. I also got my period this morning, so you see how timing is essential in all this.