Thursday, July 26, 2007

Perfect Day ingredients

There are 7 of them:

1) The email thing from the last, pathetic post was just a dumb email thing - messages bouncing back - no outright snubbing, no nothing. All that sugar taken in for naught.

2) My PMS officially ended this morning, so I knew it'd be a good day (and yesterday's candy fest made so much more sense).

3) Swam today. Lane to myself for most of it.

4) A 2-1/2 year old came to my art class today who had been in my class last session, had then switched to a different day (and teacher) and came back to me because he and his mom liked my class and they both told me they missed my class. SO CUTE! I don't know, it's not a big deal, but the little things like that make me happy.

5) The kindhearted woman in IT came up to me today and said she was able to save everything from my laptop. She won't be able to do anything with it for about 3 weeks, but it's ALL THERE: my itunes, my pics, everything. I am seriously buying her flowers.

6)I'm going out with the work girls for margaritas and guacamole tonight. Yipeee!!!

7)I forgot to mention that I got 2 lawn tickets to Wilco's Millennium Park show for Sept. Wahoo!

2 comments:

Churlita said...

Yea! It seems like thing are good in your world and you deserve it.

Poptart said...

Things ARE good, it's weird. THANK YOU. We all deserve this once in a while, so we can handle the rest.