Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Computer DOWN

...again. This time it seems really bad, like heat and bad noises and it won't even turn on most of the time, and then when it does, the screen freezes and starts to white out in horizontal lines. It's not pretty.

So, I am blogging, sans pics, from a front-desk computer where I work, in the middle of the night, while it is pouring rain outside. With Lois at my feet. We were on a walk and came in here for a quick minute, but now it's been an hour and the rain isn't stopping. SO, I might as well get some work done, right? I have a giant data entry mess to complete as soon as possible.

It was technically a day off for me, but so much for that...

More later.

2 comments:

Churlita said...

man, I was sans internet all yesterday and I had a hard time breathing. It better be fixed today or I'll be soooo grouchy. I hope you get yours working too.

Poptart said...

I know exactly what you mean. I think I need to actually buy my own computer. Which means more heinous debt. Yikes.