Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Draggin'


Tired, tired tired. I am gonna stop complaining about it but jeez - it's like I can't get enough sleep even now that I am sleeping great again.

We ran more hill repeats at Cricket Hill last night - my heart rate is recovering much better, but it still goes WAY up when I run. I could add more runs to my schedule, but just fitting in the other stuff is hard enough. Plus, I am feeling like being at least a little more social.

Today is a day off from work, which I'd planned to spend with Peter, but then I got a call for a job interview with the Park District, and I HAVE to go to that! It will be interesting. First, a bike workout, then rush home change and prep, and then interview downtown, and then meet Peter. No Great America, but that's the breaks.

Crossing my fingers on this one. Still haven't heard about the job at work, either, so we'll see!

2 comments:

Churlita said...

Hang in there and good luck on the job. I've been dragging too and I have to drive at least 12 hours tomorrow. Shoot me.

Poptart said...

Can't you let Coady drive a little?

Thanks and I am sooooo jealous! Have the best trip! Call me anytime if you get bored or need me to look something up on the internet! Seriously!