Monday, July 07, 2008

Work

Note dark circles.

I had a rough night last night - it was super hot in my bedroom and I couldn't get to sleep - tossed 'n turned a lot, which is unlike me. So today I'm really, really tired. Plus I signed up for a 6-week bike maintenance class that starts tonight (6-10pm Mondays), and the triathlon training has gotten intense now. Today I have to do a swim (leaving for "lunch" in about 20 minutes) and then do a 30-min. strength workout at a later point, too, plus fitting work, Lois and getting to and from the bike shop in there somewhere. Maybe I'll lose weight just from not having any time to eat. That would be a silver lining!

I am truly exhausted, though, and if I still feel tired tomorrow, I might take Wednesday off to sleep. I just don't want to be here when I feel this whooped.

2 comments:

Churlita said...

Oh, honey. I'm sorry your so pooped. You're exercising so much. I'd be dead by now. Your hair looks really cute in that photo, if that helps at all.

Poptart said...

Thanks! I was so draggin. I thought exercise gave me MORE energy!