Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Whitestrips & Dixie Chicks


1) I am doing crest whitestrips, the 10-day ones. It's annoying, because whenever I put them in (for the 30 minutes 2x a day) is exactly when I want to drink things and eat. BUT whitening my teeth is the only thing I can currently do to improve my appearance while I am sick, since I cannot swim or really exercise, so I am doing it.

2) I bought a yoga ball today when I was out of the house. I sit on one at work as my "desk chair," but this new, bright yellow one is for home use to do a particular exercise I should do every day. So I am starting tomorrow. I also need a jumprope for home, which I will get tomorrow.

3) I talked to 3 new guys today; two on phone (S2, D) and one on IM (G). Hmm.

4) I realized M, the Thursday date, didn't put an answer on the "relationship status" line on the dating site. Hmm.

5) I would rather stay home and sleep and clean than date anyone new right now, but I want very much to meet "the one," and so I feel I have to plug away at dating. Plus if I can like someone as much as I liked DG, I can practice not doing all the dumb stuff I did with him.

6) I would like to never, ever go back to work.

7) I can't find my camera. (Can you tell?)

8) Lois is the best dog ever. Seriously, she is just sleeping with me all day while I am sick. What a lovebug.


9) The Dixie Chicks documentary, Shut Up and Sing, is fabulous. I've never really listened to or cared much about the band, but I am definitely a fan now. They are three talented, tough, and real ladies. The film is great. Rent that after you rent Schultze.

xo poptart

1 comment:

Churlita said...

I did the whitestrips thing a couple of years ago. Every morning after I took them out, I drank some tea. Just another way to sabbotage myself.