Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Foiled

We made pears in my Monday art classes.

Well, I got outta work yesterday to find my bike with a flat front tire (bummer!) so I walked it home, took Lois for a quick walk, and had to get on the other bike to get to the tri group swimming workout, about 2 miles away. THEN, I got there late, and went to change in the locker room only to find that I had left my swimsuits, both of them, at home!! Crap. So I watched the workout and took notes, and then today at lunchtime, I did a 45-minute workout of the same drills. That's fine, but since I took Monday off because I was so tired from teaching 5 classes and working and staying out too late Sunday, I am now behind by like 3 workouts.

Tonight I'll have to run *and* do a strength training drill. But what I really wanna do is laundry, and sleep. We'll see what actually happens.

2 comments:

Churlita said...

Wow. That's a lot. When do you sleep?

Poptart said...

I didn't do it. But I did floss and do pushups before totally crashing. And I ran this morning instead, but only for like 25 minutes.