Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Since

...I spent the whole weekend with my Dad and family, I didn't get anything for me done, so I am taking today off for that purpose. I had to go in to work for a few minutes to clean something up, so Lois and I snuck in at 7:30am. Then went to the farmer's market (got some asparagus, herb plants, and 2 more annuals) and now we are lying in bed in the sun whie the nice breeze blows in. It's lovely.

Today on the lakefront I did the bike workout that I missed yesterday (because I was doing the running workout from Sunday) and I need to do laundry and clean, but we'll see. I mainly want to just relax. Tonight is a group running workout, so I have one somewhat social thing to do.

Work's gonna get really busy in the coming weeks, so I am trying to go into that calmly this time...

2 comments:

Churlita said...

Good for you for making up lost time. You should load sandbags into trucks, it's an incredible work-out.

Poptart said...

I would love to! I have guiltily thought that I should be helping in Iowa.