Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Can't sleep...so I'm here


How awesome are these?? From Sheila and Amy's party, 03/16/07; the pies were sent over by Liz. (But they still don't make me hungry.)

I did eat most of a chicken sandwich tonight, though. And a quarter of a brownie, half a protein bar, and about three large handfuls of goldfish crackers during the day. It's a start! Maybe the '____loss weight loss' won't be an effective plan...

I think I am having a reaction to the rejection. The total rejection of me as a person - woman - lover - potential romance/long-term - and, mostly, as a friend.

That must be it. I must have a giant rejection issue. Why else would I be this completely f-ed up over dating guy?

Alls I know is: I have lots of crap to take care of, and this non-eating, non-sleeping depression has GOT to go!

1 comment:

Churlita said...

I can't deal with rejection either.I think I'm getting better about it, the older I get. I like to look at it like dodging a bullet. If a guy isn't interested in me, then it wasn't meant to be and I'd rather know now, than after I've invested even more time and energy.

I also think it's hard to put yourself outside of it and realize that he isn't the only guy in the world. I'm so glad I was glad I was rejected by the guys I was, this year, or else I wouldn't have been dating the guy I am now. Because even if things don't work out between us, he's so much nicer than any guy I've met in a long time.